Here's a detailed list of some of the top problems with Tinder Profiles and the solutions. Get Tinder help right here, learn how to build your Tinder matches now. Our book, The tinder Template, is a great resource.
Here's the summary, When people create their Tinder Profiles, they often just throw it together. We offer Tinder help, solutions, time-tested and refined. Boost your Tinder matches!!!
- Pictures, Pictures, Pictures. Use your best pictures to get a Tinder Hookup, Take the time to get them right. NO OBVIOUS SELFIES, Make it look like a magazine cover picture, you probably aren't nearly as good looking, but pose the same way, same lighting, similar background. Looking away from the camera, no big smile. (no smiles)
- If you've got the body, show it off respectfully, if not, dress right for your body. Don't hide your body, just show it in its best way.
- If you have a pet, use it in the pics, at least one of them.
- High-quality Tinder photos, please
- Use filters for your pictures
- The blurry/sharp effect works great with Tinder
- Use any high social status or fame you may have, show off, respectfully
- Show your business, income status that you may have if it looks good
- Use supporting pictures that make girls want to get to know you.
Check out this article on traveling with Tinder :
Create a good tagline can get a Tinder Hookup. A good frontline can sometimes grab the interest of ladies who may not match you otherwise. By creating a unique, thoughtful, or attention-grabbing tagline, you might attract in people who would otherwise pass you by. No matches on Tinder
- Be honest about who you are and what you like, and include some specific detail that might be interesting. Try to sum up everything in a line: "Outdoors lover, Harvard graduate, songwriter, and into the finer things in life."
- Avoid being dishonest. Unless you go boating a couple of times a month, don’t say that you sail all the time.
- Don’t use overtly sexual references.
Complete your Tinder profile, ALL OF IT!! By completing your Tinder profile in full, you’ll give all of your potential Tinder matches the minimum amount of information they need to assess you. Tinder can sort incomplete profiles down to the bottom of the swipe list.
- If you skip the bio section, People might pass you by.
- Use this as an opportunity to give readers a glimpse into who you are. If you volunteer at animal shelters on the weekend and work as a whitewater rafting guide during the summer, let people know.
- Fill in your education qualification. This is important, even if you don’t have a degree from Harvard Business School. It gives people – and Tinder – a sense of your experiences
If you need to, reduce your text. Just as not having any info in your Tinder bio will hurt you, having too much text will also hurt you. By providing too much, you’ll provide potential matches with information that might lead them to move on.
- Tinder has a 500-word limit. Try to come in well under that limit. Anywhere between 100 and 300 words is perfect.
- Only use as many words as you need to describe yourself and give others a sense of who you are. Your description of yourself might be as simple as "I'm an introvert who enjoys the arts, classical music, and the outdoors."
- Avoid long words or wordy or run-on sentences.
Be upfront about what you want, Check out the Tinder Template here,
Here's another helpful article, no matches on Tinder:
If you’re just looking to hookup you don’t have to worry about stating what you want, but if you’re looking for a Real Relationship you want to make that clear as soon as possible. There’s a big chunk of people on Tinder that aren’t looking for that, so you want to weed them out before you get sucked into someone.PURCHASE NOW">
This article goes well with this book above:
Ask the person you’re talking to what they are looking for
At some point during your initial conversation you must, must, MUST ask, “what are you looking for.” Even if you say on your profile that you’re looking for something serious or long-term, you want to cement that you are on the same page with this person. The luxury of online dating is that you can get introduced to tons of people, don’t get hung up on the ones that aren’t on the same page from the get go when there are plenty of others who are.
The more you swipe, the more matches you’ll get.
If I have signal enough on my phone to Tinder, I’ll never be completely unhappy—you’ll share my sentiment once you follow my tips. Let me know every time you get a Tinder Hookup.
Rewrite your text if you appear too into yourself. When rewriting the text for your profile, make sure you don’t appear like you’re bragging about yourself or your accomplishments. Ultimately, you need to write carefully so you balance confidence and modesty.
- If you’re monetarily successful, don’t flaunt it by writing about how you make $200,000 a year and need the right person to complete you.
- If you’re very well educated, don’t say you need someone super smart. Instead, write about how you need a witty companion to match your own sensibilities