1. If you want to know how to impress a girl, act Like an Adult :This is such a big one, guys. Let’s first discuss what is not acting like an adult. Basically, it’s doing anything a 13-year-old girl would do.This includes, but is not limited to: ignoring texts, ending texts with “!!!” or “?!”, throwing tantrums, calling names and making statements to which “I know you are, but what am I?” could be accurately applied. This is a good way how to impress a girl
2. Make a Decision: Wishy-washy is not decisive and not how to impress a girl. Decisive is secure. Women like secure.
3. If you want to know how to impress a girl, Think Things Through and Have a Plan:
Throwing caution to the wind is fun when you’re booking a weekend get away,not when you’re looking at your future.
4. Have an Opinion About Things: Just recognize that it’s just an opinion and allow room for the opinions of others. Especially hers. Especially in front of other people.
5. Be Transparent:If you want to see her, say so. If it’s just a booty call, say so. If you want a relationship, say so. If you’re not sure what you want, leave her alone. That’s how to impress a girl.
6. Be as Supportive and Proud of Her Career As You Are Yours: Believe me, this will set you apart.
7. When Having Sex With Her… Focus on more than just recreating the porn video you just watched and do that amazing thing you do much slower. This is how to impress a girl
8. Bring Her Flowers: This may be old school but this is old school for a reason when it comes to how to impress a girl. Do this on days that are not her birthday, your anniversary or one on which you screwed up. Better yet, screw the flowers. Write her a letter.
9. How to impress a girl, Give Good Eye Contact: Seriously, it works like giving her two glasses of wine.
10. Invite Her Out: Ask her if there is any place that she’d like to go or if you can make the plans. Then make some great ones and be on time.
11. When You Ask How Her Day Was…Pay attention to her response. Listen to it and ask if you can help before you start telling her what to do.
12. You Know What Your Mother Said?It was rude.
13. How to impress a girl, Ask Her to Dance: Bonus points if you’re alone in your apartment.
14. Unless It a Threat to Your Life or the Life Of Someone You Love, Handle Your S%$ Like Nothing Can Break You. Not because you’re not vulnerable, but because S%#@ happens and you’re smart and strong enough to deal with life.
15. Stay Quiet and Calm When You Want to Yell and Scream. Being calm is how to impress a girlDo you really want to look like a teething 2-year-old?
16. Treat her the way you would want a man to treat your daughter.Would you want a man to start sending or asking for body shots as soon as he got her number?
Give her the benefit of the doubt.Especially when you least think she deserves it. This usually pays off handsomely.
18. Trust her, that’s how to impress a girl.Don’t assume friendships with men means she can be stolen from you, wants to make you jealous or doesn’t respect you. Confidence is how to impress a girl.
19. If you’re going to end it, end it clearly, respectfully and with dignity. Don’t play the “I need time” game. If, in time, you want her back, come back and see if she still wants you and go from there.
20. Call When You Say You Will Call, be where you say you will be, do what you say you will do. Enough said. Doing what you said you would do is how to impress a girl.
21. Know when — and how — to apologize. Don’t be sorry she felt that way, be sorry you did it.
22. Use Your Words Wisely: Communicate effectively. Clarify misunderstandings. Say “I love you” and “I am sorry” and “I will call you” only when you mean it.
23. When She Get’s Emotional, Don’t Do Any of the Following:Mention anything having to do with any time of month, be careful with your words, this is another way how to impress a girl.
Don’t refer to her as a “nag” (or worse), try and “fix” it, tell her she “should not” feel that way or respond with any statement that shows that you have it worse than she does.
24. Be Respectful, Even When Mad. Even when ending it. Even after you have ended it. Even if she will never know.
25. Know the difference between opinion and fact.
Bonus Points: If you love her, fight for her, not with her.
Any you want to add to the list?