I read 30 Days of Discipline by Victor Pride (proprietor of BoldandDetermined.com) about two years ago, but I never got around to actually using the guidelines in the book to better my life. I despise waking up early, hate cold showers, rarely function well within a routine, and enjoy going on dates whenever possible – 10 am, noon, 4 pm, 8 pm, etc.
Times have changed. My main focus has become money, and I will make more of it. I’m determined to improve my financial earnings this year. I’m tired of living broke. I’m tired of eating so many damn scrambled eggs. And while you don’t need money to get laid, I’ve found that more money ALWAYS equals higher quality women. It’s time for a change.
Over the course of my first 30 Days to Discipline, I plan to accomplish a lot. I have four main goals. Over the next 30 days, I’m going to:
- Make $3,000 USD in freelancing income ($750 weekly)
- Post 24 times on this site
- Create a niche site and post 24 pieces of content (including 3 YouTube videos)
- Start a physical product business (idea in the works)
- Add 5 pounds of lean muscle (slight bulking mode)
- Improve my Spanish
- Find a new “friends with benefits” or two to handle certain other needs 😉
I believe this plan will keep me incredibly busy for the month. Actually, the only way this will be possible is if I come up with a plan (in conjunction with 30 Days of Discipline) to make things happen.
To achieve my goals, I’ve spent the last few days researching and planning out how to best allocate my time. My life will look like this over the next 30 days:
- 5:00 am: wake, stretch, yoga, breakfast, study Spanish, head to gym
- 6:00 am: arrive at gym, foam roll, workout, sauna, cold shower, dress well, head home
- 8:00 am: make breakfast, eat, take supplement (if using that day)
- 9:00 am: get to work, 8 “Pomodori” periods
- 1:30 pm: make lunch, eat
- 2:00 pm: back to work, “8 Pomodori” periods
- 7:00 pm: wrap up work for the day, plan the following day, make to-do list
- 7:30 pm: make dinner, eat
- 8:00 pm: pack for following day, prep for bed
- 8:30 pm: in bed, reading (zoning out to ESPN is permissible)
- 9:30 pm: lights out
Now, I’m willing to concede that not every day will look exactly like the above. Saturdays I’ll take a yoga class in the mid-morning. Wednesday and Saturday are the days I’ve allotted for any early evening dates. And of course – Sundays are off and cheat days.
How I’ll Do It
I can’t lie. My plan combined with 30 Days of Discipline is a lot to handle, but it’s definitely doable. It’s doable because I’ll be using some help along the way. And by help – I’m referring to supplements, techniques, and plans.
With regards to workouts, I’ll be doing a Body of a Spartan-style workout combined with the body weight exercises outlined in 30 Days to Discipline. I’ll also be taking a strong pre-workout and a functional post-workout.
In order to actually work nine hours a day (six days a week), I’ll be incorporating a version of the Pomodoro Technique. I purchased a basic kitchen timer the other day and have found the ticking noise seems to increase productivity. I’ll also be taking Modafinil twice a week and Adderal twice a week.
I plan to be fully conversational in Spanish by the end of 2016. I can talk and write fairly in the language fairly well already, but I struggled with listening. I’ve never actually taken a Spanish class or course. So I decided to finish the whole Rosetta Stone Spanish program this year. Many hate on Rosetta Stone, but I’m liking it so far. I’ll rotate my lessons by doing one day of Rosetta Stone followed by one day of PickUp Spanish.
With regards to reading before bed, I’ve selected five books I’d like to finish over the 30 days:
- Do the Philippines by Matt Forney
- Gorilla Mindset by Mike Cernovich
- Launch by Jeff Walker
- The Six-Figure Erotica Author by Jade K. Scott (Check out this great review)
- Think Big and Kick Ass in Business and Life by Donald Trump
* I will try to finish all five books over the next 30 days, but this is not one of my primary goals.
My Beginning of 30 Days of Discipline
Today was my first day of this adventure, and I’m fucking loving it right now. I woke up with a pep in my step today. I raped my workout. The cold shower had me nearly hyperventilating, but it felt great. I’m already crushing my workload for the day. This round of discipline is perfectly timed for me. I slacked off hard during the end of 2015. The lack of drive came from way too much sex and a desire to enjoy the end of my travels for the year. I’m thrilled about how I ended 2015 because there has been a fire lit inside me. I know that 2016 will be a great year for me.
What does 2016 have in store for you?
My 2016 has already started and I know I’m ready to kill it. Have you been planning for this year? Have you taken the time to look back at 2015 and assess how your year went? Have you acknowledged what went well and what blew? Are you plans for 2016 set in stone? Are you ready to live a life you truly desire?
If you haven’t planned out where your life will take you in 2016, I highly recommend you get started – NOW. Kyle (from ThisIsTrouble.com) wrote an excellent post on self-improvement a few days back. Start with that. If you’re really serious about improving your life, then I suggest you grab a copy of 30 Days of Discipline like I did and commit to making this next year much better than the last one. Until next time…
Happy New Years!
P.S: Make America Great Again
P.P.S: New Years Eve is amateur hour filled with on retards paying out the ass for insanely overpriced drinks and taxis. Don’t say I didn’t warn you.